Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Artsy Bioptsy for Etsy

I had to write a 'bio' for my Etsy page. I have read others--college degrees, design school, Hollywood, years of experience in the fashion industry--sheesh, a bit intimidating. So being me, I improvised. Here it is.


"If I was a Sotheby's catalog listing: A sure to delight 1950s vintage woman. Genuine product of dedicated American craftsmanship. Excellent condition. The signs of her years of service have been preserved. Decorative smile lines enhance the mouth and eyes. Artistic bent gathered from time spent in world travel. Quirky grain running throughout makes a very bold and imaginative statement. Comes equipped with a needle and the desire to please.

There you have it. Me, the bio, a vintage woman looking for serenity in a bit of felt. Find time each day to see beauty and love in the world around you. Close your eyes and open your heart. When love is flowing, serenity is found. I hope you find something here to love. I think it suits. Quintessentially quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment