Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

You can observe a lot just by watching.--Yogi Berra



Relationships are not about keeping score. Recently, I've come to realize I am the one in this marriage who is loved less. It hurts to know whatever example I have set, he will never step up and match. It doesn't feel good and it leads me to thinking 'I deserve better'. Wouldn't you agree that similar feelings of love and need in relationships are pretty important to the health of a relationship? If one person in a relationship is feeling less wanted or less loved, it would have some kind of impact on the relationship as a whole. Does he know he loves me less?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's dangerous to believe men and women sustain the same feelings for each other. Because you end up questioning your choice of partner and thinking like a victim. I'm sorry you feel less loved. Been there. The only thing that helped me through it was the realization that we're different species and form dissimilar attachments (emotional, financial, etc). Women need more than men are able to give.

    Love your blog, stumbled on it tonight.

    ReplyDelete