Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm A Fucktard


I unfriended Princess Bonnie today. I like to keep my Facebook for friends and family usually. Oh, well, live and learn. I saw the ecard above on her page. 

Yup, about me. I'm a fucktard. Several coworkers made comments agreeing and being supportive. Time to go. Plus, it is none of my business what she thinks of me. Jim Miotke says, '


"there is great power in the phrase 'what other people think of me is none of my business...because it has nothing to do with me. Honestly, that is the case almost all of the  the time. When people are being judgmental, when they get upset with you, so often it is something to do with their world completely and has nothing to do with you. Maybe there is just something going on in their personal life and there is a trigger and you happen to be the brunt of it...


According to Urban Dictionary

1. 'fucktard' is a contraction of fucking retard...
2. 'a person of unbelievable, inexcusable and indescribable stupidity. (Stupidity being defined as "knowing how and doing it wrong anyway"). NOT A CONTRACTION FOR 'FUCKING RETARD'! Those who are truly "Retarded" are not responsible for their affliction. True Fucktards are 100% responsible for their situation and provide vast entertainment as they are usually blissfully unaware of their own Fucktardery.
3. 'a person considered to be foolish or socially inept while also being irritatingly offensive.

I could see myself in the third definition. I have problems saying the right thing at the right time. At least I offered vast entertainment. Never unaware though. Blissfully would have been a blessing.


Maybe I should make an Urban Dictionary for Triggertard
'a person that has what is considered normal cognitive faculties but for whatever reason has opted out of using them. Instead goes psycho in a strong emotional reaction set off by words or image that reminds the person of a traumatic event.
Yeah, that would do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment