Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reflections


It felt good, real good. I was speaking to the Director over all the physician offices. She asked me 'where I was going?' How did she learn I was taking a new job? Several  doctor's offices had called to complain I was leaving. Yeay me! I explained I was going to learn the billing side of our office. She looked incredibly interested. So now my future boss definitely knows how valuable I am plus I am gaining a new skill her department needs. Double yeay me!

P.S. When the Director of Radiology heard I was leaving he remarked, 'Now Radiology is going to hell.'


This makes me angry. Why does my department make 'exceptions' for mediocrity and not exceptionality? Management allows slacker coworker to remain knowing of her errors, knowing I have a higher call volume because doctors' offices are aware of her mediocrity. Yet it would not be fair if I was exempted from having to register on my week. 

P.S.S. I have to put these things behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment